Richard Kahan was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on May 15th 1980. There’s not a whole lot of information about him on the web as yet, but his bio at imdb tells us a little!
“He started acting at an early age in local theatre productions but quickly realised that he wanted to be in front of the camera. When he turned eighteen, he loaded up his car and drove to Vancouver, British Columbia where there was a booming film and television industry. Within a year, he had landed a series regular role in the Canadian teen drama series Edgemont. After five seasons on Edgemont, he quickly moved into Guest Starring and Supporting Lead roles in many Television Series and Movies of the Week, such as The Colt, Stargate Atlantis and Behind the Camera: Mork and Mindy as well as his recurring role as Marco Pacella on The 4400.”
Richard has been involved with the independent theatre company, Selfish Productions. In November 2007 he displayed a talent for comedy when he co-hosted ACME This Week at the ACME Comedy Theatre in LA with his good friend Kaj-Erik Eriksen (The 4400‘s Danny Farrell).
As well as his recurring role through all four seasons of USA’s The 4400, he has worked on episodes of a number of shows, including the Showtime series Masters of Horror, Smallville, Reunion, and he also appeared in an episode of the CW’s Supernatural with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.
He will next be seen appearing in the third season of Sci-Fi’s hit series, Eureka.
- What About Bob? (2008) – Derek Bowers
- “The 4400” (2004-2007) – Marco Pacella
- Thirst (2005) – Bitterman
- Noir (2007) – Brennan
- Born Under a Bad Sign (2007) – Clerk
- The Sparkle Lite Motel (2006) – George McKinnon
- “Masters of Horror”
- Sounds Like (2006) – David
- “Stargate: Atlantis”
- The Tower (2005) – Baldric
- 1996 (2006) – Brian
- Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of ‘Mork & Mindy’ (2005) (TV) – Alan Davis
- After Tomorrow (2005) – Tracy
- The Colt (2005) (TV) – Isaac Silsbee
- “Da Vinci’s Inquest” (2004) – John Dunne
- That’s Why They Call It a Conspiracy
- That Sounds Like What We Call a Mutiny
- Wash the Blood Out of the Ring
- Not So Pretty Now
- A Fortune in Frozen Dim Sum (2004) – Cute Guy
- Heart of America (2003) – Student
- “Edgemont” (2002 – 2005) – Gil Kurvers
- Exiles (1999) – Frasier
- Hand (1998) – Brother